Friday, September 27, 2013

5.11 Mission Ready 2.0 Rolling Deployment Bag, Black


Good bag for a medium deployment
This is a well designed and constructed bag. I like the overall layout with the ability to divide top from bottom. I would like to see straps that go all the way around as a method of compressing the bag slightly when heavily loaded. I understand the tradeoff between easy access and this type of strap and after using the bag more I might change my mind. I would recommend this to anyone who has a lot of gear to schlep around.
Holds all i need
This bag is nice. There is lots of room with tie downs inside to keep things from shifting. There are several external pockets to hold items as well. Inside is a divided as well as storage in lid. Easily held a weeks worth of clothes, extra shoes and a jacket. No regrets on this one!
perfect
This is a great bag for trips up to a week long. It is well built and easy to transport.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment