Friday, September 27, 2013

ArmaLaser Stingray SR3 S&W Sigma Rail Mount Laser Sight, Black


Most Excellent Laser Sight for S&W Sigma!
Pro's:
The Stingray by ArmaLaser is without doubt the very best fit for your Sigma SW9VE or SW40VE.
This sight does NOT take an adapter, it fits right on your Sigma rail.
On/Off Switch is firm and tight, no slop at all.
Easy to adjust sight with elevation and windage fully adjustable by Allen screw adjustments that stay put once adjusted.
The laser is, bright and tight, red.
All the extra parts, Allen wrenches, screws, extra battery cover screw, nuts, stickers, and cleaning cloth are excellent touches but ... (see cons)

Cons:
No cons on the laser or its operation, none at all! The price is pretty stiff, comparatively speaking, but I'll pay more gladly for "Made in the U.S.A." quality. My package was short both cleaning brushes. I will contact ArmaLaser to see what happened to my brushes. Hopefully they will just send me some out, we'll see.

Other Thoughts:
I have used laser sights on my weapon(s) before but nothing compares...
looks and works flawlessly
very easy to instal. is somewhat tough to adjust but once you get it dialed in, the thing wont move and is dead on accurate. looks great and is very easy to turn on and off.
Works great
This site has a very simple installation with a simple adjustment to zero in your target. Delivery was fast. I give this product the highest recommendation.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment