Friday, September 27, 2013

Taser 39036 Gold Kit-Blk C2,2 Live


Effective Tool at Reasonable Price
The Taser is a very effective tool for handling imminent threats using less-than-lethal force. The C2's combination of both dart cartridges and direct contact prods provides tactical flexibility. The only criticism I have is that the clip-on holster detaches easily from a belt, which can be a problem both exiting a vehicle and in a hands-on situation. Third party holsters are available to address this. Overall, I am happy with this product at this price and would recommend it.
Very unhappy. Poor customer service
Bought this product back in February. I have been trying to activate since then. It asks for you to complete a criminal background but it does not allow you to complete it just as you get half way doing it it tells you that this product cannot be registered and to contact the manufacturer, and when you do contact them they tell you it's cleared for you to try again, but again when you try to register it and do the background check it tells you to contact the manufacturer . I contact the seller about a week ago to see if I can return it or exchange and was told that I waited too long. And was advised to contact the manufacturer again. Will try again hopefully the third time will work. Very poor customer service.
Taser C2
I recieved the taser within a couple of days. I watched the demo video and tested it soon after. It is awesome. It meet all of my expections. I believe its a great buy for the money.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment