Friday, September 27, 2013

Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40mm Nikoplex (Matte)


Misleading add by seller
I selected this Nikon Buckmaster 3x9x40 scope and the description clearly stated that it had the BDC redicle. They even attached a short video that showed the BDC reticle. I received the standard Nikoplex reticle. I didn't have time to send it back because I needed it for hunting season so I kept it. Needless to say I was very disappointed in the deceptive add. My order number was (#103-5556542-9209847). I believe this was not Amazon's issue but the company that sent me the scope was the deceptive ones.
Excellent Scope
I bought the Nikon Buckmaster scope to go with a new Model 700 Buckmasters Edition 7mm08. It's a perfect match. The scope is noticibly clearer in daylight conditions over the Prostaff, and I like the prostaff as well. The vendor advertised the BDC redical, but the reviews indicated that the customers received the Nikoplex redical instead. I wanted the Nikoplex, and although they advertised the BDC, I did in fact get the Nikoplex. Great value for the money.
Buckaster
I installed this on a Ruger SR-556 and could not be happier. Used a AR15 QR Weaver Mount/ Cantilever Scope Mount Rear Ring/30mm and 1" Inserts and made for a great package. Very clear easy to target. This is not a BDC Scope if you want that buy that.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment