Friday, September 27, 2013

Stack-On PS-520 Super-Sized Personal Safe with Electronic Lock


Stack-on ps-520 super sized personal safe with electronic lock
well I've had this safe for about two months or so and i have to say it was easy to set up right out of the box and a lot sturdier than i though it would be. I love the silent feature that's always a plus, plenty of room for my guns you can probably fit 10-12 full sized hand guns who knows maybe a few more for sub-compact models. fits nice and tucks well into the top shelf of my closet far up away from the kids. overall I'd say i am satisfied with this safe at this time, and would recommend it to any one with a need to secure weapons or valuables in their home PLEASE NOTE: THIS SAFE IS NOT FORT KNOX i don't think it's designed to keep the crowned jewels safe from elite safe cracking ninja thieves lol but it will definitely deter or slow down your every day crook. I don't really have any bad things to say about it being that it's doing what it's supposed to do. hope this review helps
Nice oversize personal safe at a reasonable price.
Just a basic lock-box type safe. Plenty of room inside. Not fireproof or suggested for electronic media, it seems reasonably secure for what it is.
Got it at my local gun store for $129.99 + tax
I was looking around for a safe under $300 that I could keep in the closet and keep my valuables inside of the house in a safe spot. I did alot of research online and found that most of the Sentry Safe brand safes are totally worthless and easy to break into because they either have a plastic interior or you can hit the lock on the top to get the door to open.

During my online researching I found out that there are many different types of safes like burglary safes, fire safes, wall safes, floor safes, and basic house safes. Burglary safes have a rating from B1 to B6 with B1 being the lowest security rating. TL-15 safes can be cracked in 15 min by experts using drills, saws, and other equipment, and TL-30 can be cracked in 30 minutes. Many of the burglary safes cost $300+ which I didnt want to spend mostly because of the shipping weight and the thick metal doors.

I looked at many different safes like the...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment