Friday, September 27, 2013

Nikon ProStaff 4-12x40 Black Matte Riflescope (Nikoplex)


Verry nice scope
Wow where to start, Nice verry nice, mounted on a encore 270. and loving it. I looked a long tine for the right scope,, Verry clear-- Nikoplex crosshairs, out of the box at night ( black out ) looking at the nebors house 60 yds out just his interior light on scope was clear- cross hairs were visable-great light retencion. I will buy Nikon again.
Now my selling points, Eye relief is good, at 4 or 12 no readjusting to match scope, length is longer than most - looks sharp, clear, basic- no elavation etc. not needed most shots will not wate for you. I am glad I went with Nikon and will do so again
Extremelly Nice Scope.
I bought this scope to replace a Leupold Vari-X II 3-9. This scope is way better. The lens are extremely clear, zoom moves with ease, zero reset turrets work well and it looks good on my rifle.

My favorite feature is the zero reset turrets. So after you sight in your rifle at 100 yards, you can then pull up on the turrents and change their position without adjusting the scope. After I sighted in I adjusted them both to zero. Now when I go to shoot at 300 yards, I know I have 9 inches of drop, so I adjusted my elevation turret to 3 (3" of adjustment at 100 yards is 9" of adjustment at 300 yards) and I will be shooting dead on. It could not be easier.
new scope
mounted on an AR-15, nikon is the clearest scope I have looked through, I would rather the scope covers be flip up but I can live with it.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment