Friday, September 27, 2013

Leupold Cascades Roof Prism Binoculars, 10x42mm, Black


MUCH better than an equivalent Nikon Monarch
Ended up buying these at Dick's Sporting Goods as I really wanted to try them hands on.
Dick's prices were competitive with online plus I got credit using their Scorecard.
In any case, I was shocked how lousy the Nikon Monarchs were..I tried various models.
Not pleasant to look through, and no where near as sharp as the Leupolds.
Couldn't find any difference online between the Leupold Acadia & Cascades, but when I tried the models side by side in the store, I saw a noticeable difference. I don't know if it's the coatings or what, but the Cascades were amazing!
Very sharp, including under low light conditions. I had a decent field of view (didn't lose perspective of where I was at when viewing or searching for things), and they had relatively low shake. I wouldn't want greater magnification unless it had some sort of image stabilization function (hand held shaking problem). Nice compact size.
Believe it or not, these are NOT made in China as various...
the best
These are by far the best binos i have ever used! Extremely clear and easy to adjust. Perfect for deer hunting!! Buy them!!!
wonder
I have no words to describe how wonderful this product is incredible brightness and also focuses on the best, good power to do any hunting of deer.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment