Friday, September 27, 2013

Midwest Industries Gen 2 SS-Series 15-Inch Rail, Black


BEST RAIL ON THE MARKET.
I will be up front and say I watched tons of videos/reviews on rails before I purchased this item. The look I wanted was "LVOA-C" which is a really long hand-guard. The rail is very very lite weight and built nicely. It installs and removes quickly and works with most low profile blocks. I didn't purchase one, instead used the standard m4 front sight block. I grinded it down to fit and does awesome.

The rail fits tight on the flat top upper (PSA) and stays aligned with the t marks. It feels awesome in your hand, not sharp on your hands, and comes with rails for tac handle or light/laser mount. The rail shipped fast and was on my gun in a few hours. I LOVE IT!!!
Looks bad a$$ on a 16" barrel
This went on my my first build. It looks awesome on a carbine barrel. It feels sturdy, but I don't run my stuff hard so I can't comment on durability/longevity. I don't think I am ever going to have a problem with it. It is super thin and light weight. The extra rail peices make it easy to mount a vfg. It does include a bipod stud and a rail piece with a qd hole
Great Rail
Received in Prime time. Great fit, finish and very easy to install. 15in on 16.5in barrel looks great.... Would highly recommend this rail to anyone....
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment