Friday, September 27, 2013

Troy Industries Front Folding Tritium M4 Style Battle Sight (Flat Dark Earth)


Great Sight
I purchased the Troy fixed front sight and this fixed rear. Finish is good, I'm not really a fanatic about the looks just wanted a quality set of sights that work. I'm using a YHM lightweight quad specter length that gives me a long sight radius between the sight picture. The rear sight is the A1 style and I'm using them as my primary sights. I don't mount red dots or scopes just shoot a 250m zero and they work fine. Small aperture and large are on the same plain. Sturdy rugged and lightweight. No hassle sighting and I would recommend these over the "plastic flippers" we all know about. Some things need to remain metal and I'm a fan of polymer but as a primary sight system these are hard to beat. Remember to pick up an A1/A2 sight combo tool.
Didn't work for me:(
Just did't work for me. Didn't like sight picture seemed fuzzy. Turn it around backwards and it is much better.
What Can I Say?
Well built, installs easily and simply works.

What more can one say other than it does all of this without fancy (difficult to use or delicate) controls and is very sturdy due to its all metal construction.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment